Call us on +44 (0)1277 896313 (v-card download) and then meet us at your business premises or at our Harlow offices. Alternatively, choose one of the MeetIP locations we’ve listed at the end of this page, which may make life easier for clients in other parts of Essex, Hertfordshire and North and East London.
Like all our client meetings, First Contact meetings are individual, and confidentiality is guaranteed by the Code of Conduct set down by our Regulator. There are also extra safeguards we contractually agree to keep in place. Most initial meetings last about an hour, but we leave that to you.
We know you need to use your time efficiently, so we’ll get to grips with your requirements in a confidential pre-meeting telephone consultation. All being well, we can do this when you first call us. For experienced innovators, it can take just a few minutes. For newer innovators, we’ll usually need more time and, of course, we allow for that.
Get started and make the most of an engagement with us
You might just be looking for initial advice to help you as you start a new business initiative. So that you can get the best from your contact with us, here are just a few questions you might find it useful to raise:
- How can I identify innovations in my business which could be protected?
- What should I do when I’ve identified a candidate?
- What should I never do either before or after I’ve identified a candidate?
- What forms of protection are available to my business?
- How do I licence-out innovations we make in our business?
- What are the business risks associated with IP owned by other people?
- How should I prepare for IP due diligence in our next round of investment?
- How can I be sure of our ownership of IP?